Photo : Peter Ho, Terry Tan &
1. Macro Photography Talk
by Andy re scheduled to after Chinese New Year due to inavailability of venue.
2. Award new format will only be enforced next year. Hence applicants
still paying old rate.
3. PSP pays courtesy call
to Penang Global Tourism Board office will bring about a bonus to our members
with the offer to
purchase photographs from members.
4. The Photographer of theYear has yet to take off due to no follow
5. PSP welcomes new Life Members:
Choon, Yasathye Muniandy & Lam Boey Yee (Wife of VP Francis Ong)
6. Club Outings:
i. Kuala Sepetang & Charcoal factory with lunch, dinner &
transport on 17 Jan 2016 will be on as scheduled.
ii. To Pattalong, South Thailand in March if there are enough members
Interested members are to contact Ivan Ang : email@example.com or at the PSP Whats App forum.
7. Hon Treasurer presented his monthly statement of accounts.
8. House Chairman Lim Su Peng has resigned from the post. Upon receipt
of his official letter, the post will be filled by
Ho Cheng Woh, Peter who is also the appointed Web Master. This
appointment is because most of his work as web master and appointed
as well too to record the minutes of the meeting are all inter- related.
9. Hon Secretary unboxed the club's Point Digital Display which had
been in cold storage for a few years.