1. The date for Macro
Photography Talk by Andy still not fixed.
2. Award new format will only be enforced
this year. Hence applicants will be paying the new rate.
3. Penang Global Tourism's offer to purchase photographs from members
still in negotiation.
4.The Photographer of the Year is renamed to Song Jin Tek Photography
Challenge of the year Award 2016 and will offer cash prizes of
RM800 to the Award winner and RM250 to the Runner Up. Together in
running is the Senior Photographer grading which will go hand in hand
with this challenge.
5. PSP welcomes new Life Members:Ooi
Kok Beng and Ordinary Member Chiew Vui Sheng, Wilson
6. Club Outings:
i. Pattalong, South Thailand outing in April is on.
Interested members are to contact Ivan
Ang : email@example.com
or at the PSP Whats App forum.
7. Hon Treasurer presented his annual statement of accounts from Jan -
8. House Chairman Lim Soo Peng has yet to tender in his resignation
formally. In the meanwhile, Peter Ho has been appointed to act on
behalf as House Chairman and in this capacity has drawn up the Photography Challenge of the
year Award 2016.
9. FAPA has fixed the date from 27 Oct to 1st November 2016. The FAPA
attendance fees is US450 with all other travel expenses to Taichung to
be borne by the participant and the President is working on a direct
flight from Penang to Taipei and a bus to Taichung.
10. The AGM has been fixed on the 29 May 2016 Sunday at 9.30 am. Venue
to be confirmed. One of the teething issue to be tabled will be the
amendment to the constitution which has not been finalized yet..Members
interested can go onto the PSP forum for the link to check the draft.