3rd Meeting Jun 2017
2nd Meeting Mar 2017
1st Meeting Jan 2017
12th Meeting Nov 2016
11th Meeting Nov 2016
10th Meeting Sep 2016
9th Meeting Aug 2016
8th Meeting Apr 2016
7th Meeting Mar 2016
6th Meeting Dec 2015
5th Meeting Dec 2015
4th Meeting Nov 2015
3rd Meeting Sep 2015
2nd Meeting Jul 2015
1st Meeting Jul 2015
Meeting Jun 2015
Meeting Jan 2015
Meeting Aug 2014
Meeting May 2013
Meeting January 2013
Meeting August 2012
Meeting March 2012
Meeting July 2011
PSP 7th Meeting of 41st Committee - March 2016
1. The date for Macro Photography
Talk by Andy still not fixed.
2. Award new format will only be enforced
this year. Hence applicants will be paying the new rate.
3. Penang Global Tourism's offer to purchase photographs from
members still in negotiation.
4.The Photographer of the Year is renamed to Song Jin Tek Photography Challenge
of the year Award 2016 and will offer cash prizes of RM800 to the Award
winner and RM250 to the Runner Up. Together in running is the Senior Photographer
grading which will go hand in hand with this challenge.
5. PSP welcomes new Life Members:Ooi Kok
Beng and Ordinary Member Chiew Vui Sheng, Wilson
6. Club Outings:
i. Pattalong, South Thailand outing in April is on.
Interested members are to contact Ivan Ang : email@example.com or at the PSP Whats App forum.
7. Hon Treasurer presented his annual statement of accounts from
Jan - Dec 2015
8. House Chairman Lim Soo Peng has yet to tender in his resignation
formally. In the meanwhile, Peter Ho has been appointed to act on behalf
as House Chairman and in this capacity has drawn up the Photography Challenge of the year
9. FAPA has fixed the date from 27 Oct to 1st November 2016. The
FAPA attendance fees is US450 with all other travel expenses to Taichung
to be borne by the participant and the President is working on a direct
flight from Penang to Taipei and a bus to Taichung.
10. The AGM has been fixed on the 29 May 2016 Sunday at 9.30 am. Venue
to be confirmed. One of the teething issue to be tabled will be the amendment
to the constitution which has not been finalized yet..Members interested
can go onto the PSP forum for the link to check the draft.